The Consortium creates conditions in which people with lived experience pursue their dreams & strengthen our communities through full participation.
Inclusive communities that thrive on authentic connection, the power of potential, and the wisdom of lived experience.
Our Values Statements
- Authentic relationships where people feel seen, heard and valued create opportunities to heal.
- An organizational culture where the wisdom of lived experience is one of our greatest resources.
- Creating conditions for inclusive communities where people feel safe to bring their whole selves, find their power, and share their gifts.
- Encouraging transformation/creativity in our communities by building upon our strengths, collaboration, shared leadership and responsible risk taking.
- Honoring that resilience gained from lived experience gives us courage to envision a future where together we dare to actualize real community.