The Consortium is committed to undoing systems of oppression and the harm they have caused. It actively works toward building an anti-racist environment and a sense of belonging.
POSITION: FISCAL COORDINATOR
LOCATION: 187 High Street, Holyoke, Massachusetts
POSITION TYPE: FULL-TIME (40 hours per week)
BENEFITS: The Consortium offers an exceptional benefits package to full-time employees.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 29, 2023
We are currently seeking a Fiscal Coordinator to team up with their supervisor (Fiscal Administrator), as well as our Administrative Coordinator to meet the daily fiscal needs in the Consortium’s administrative offices.
This position serves a critical need in ensuring smooth fiscal processes in addition to serving as back up for our administrative needs. At times, this includes serving as the first point of contact for visitors at the Consortium’s Holyoke offices.
- Ability to handle confidential information both written and verbal, as well as handling sensitive situations and documents.
- Good judgement, predictability, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to anticipate fiscal and administrative needs in a non-profit committed to social justice.
- Effective interpersonal engagement to ensure and create a welcoming and positive environment for all.
- A team spirit but also able to work independently, and able to take initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with fiscal processes, financial projects, and activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, databases, and online communication including email (outlook).
- Familiar with billing, balancing accounts, financial allocations, keeping pertinent records and handling relevant fiscal inquiries.
- An advanced knowledge in Excel (creating worksheets, workbooks, formulas, data sorting and filters, formatting worksheets, saving, etc.).
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice.
- Experience creating and reading reports.
- Ability to reconcile accounts and follow up to ensure timely submission and processing.
- Ability to follow through on project related assignments in a complete and timely manner.
- Able to articulate what needs to be done and work with a team to see a project to completion.
- A commitment to valuing people with lived experience.
- Fluency in Spanish – bilingual and bicultural preferred.
TO APPLY: Please email a cover letter and resume to Carmen Sikand, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com OR fax to 413-538-6336 OR Mail directly to me at 187 High Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 no later than September 29, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit wmtcinfo.org .