BusinessWest’s & Healthcare News’ 2nd Annual Healthcare Heroes to be Honored Oct. 25
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPRINGFIELD — BusinessWest and Healthcare News magazines, the business and healthcare journals covering Western Massachusetts, will honor their 2nd Annual Healthcare Heroes this Thursday, Oct. 25 at the Starting Gate at GreatHorse in Hampden.
The Healthcare Heroes program was created to shed a bright light on the outstanding work being done across the broad spectrum of health and wellness services, and the institutions and individuals providing that care.
More than 80 nominations were submitted, and candidates were scored by an esteemed panel of three judges. The stories behind the seven heroes reveal large quantities of energy, imagination, innovation, compassion, entrepreneurship, forward thinking, and dedication to the community. Honorees are profiled in the Sept. 3 issue of BusinesssWest and the September issue of Healthcare News, and are also available on www.businesswest.com and www.healthcarenews.com.
This year’s honorees are:
- The Consortium and The Opioid Task Force: Collaboration in Healthcare
- Mary Paquette, MS, RN, FNP Patient/Resident/Client Care Provider
- TechSpring, The Baystate Health Technology Innovation Center: Innovation in Health/Wellness
- Matthew Sadof, MD Community Health
- Robert Fazzi Lifetime Achievement
- Celeste Surreira, DNP, MS, FNP-BC, CNL Health/Wellness Administrator
- Peter A. DePergola II, Ph.D., M.T.S. Emerging Leader