Providers Council – Membership organization, The Consortium is a member agency
The Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers, Inc. is a statewide association of health and human service agencies. Founded in 1975, the Providers’ Council is the state’s largest human service trade association and is widely recognized as the official voice of the private provider industry.
The Caring Force – free membership for all who support human services in Massachusetts
Who We Are
The Caring Force is the first-of-its-kind grassroots human services advocacy movement, empowering a diverse group of individuals who want to see a stronger human services sector in Massachusetts.
- human service workers & leaders
- board members
- family & friends of service recipients
- supporters from the business community
- elected officials
- community supporters and advocates
We are a movement made of individuals like you. Now is the time for us all together to shift the conversation in Massachusetts toward initiatives that strengthen our safety net; join us today!
ADDP.org – membership organization – The Consortium is member
ADDP’s mission is to promote and ensure the strength of the community-based provider community and its members so that our members can be successful in improving the quality, access and value of community based services. To that end, the ADDP is committed to enhancing the political, financial and professional/educational health of member organizations that care for people with disabilities, including developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries, and their families.
ADDP strives to:
- Promote the need for sufficient funding of members in order to secure the resources necessary to provide a quality and stable environment for their consumers.
- Share effective practices among members in order to promote high standards of care and services for all individuals.
- Inform the public of the many invaluable contributions made to a community by its members and their consumers.
- Raise salaries for its members’ workforce and establish fair rates system wide.
- Create an environment where members are able to provide supportive communities where consumers live with independence and dignity.
The Human Service Forum – membership organization – the Consortium is a member
The Human Service Forum assists its membership by:
- Addressing contemporary issues and trends in the human service field.
- Providing a forum for member agencies to exchange ideas and to foster cooperation and collaboration.
- Providing opportunities to increase knowledge and skills.
- Creating significant partnerships between human service, business and political leaders.
- Promoting professionalism and pride within the human service industry.
- Enhancing the cultural competence of organizations to meet the needs of diverse populations.