Our Supporters and Donors
The Consortium has a long history of financial support on national, state and local community levels. We pride ourselves on sharing our resources with community members through decision making processes that involve stakeholders near and far. With over 150 employees, a 6 million dollar annual budget, and very diverse kinds of support provided, our scope of influence runs wide and deep.
We are grateful for every contribution made, and want to acknowledge that contributions come in many forms including time given, talent shared and treasures offered.
Below is a list of some of our financial contributors to date:
- Many, many individual donors, family members and long time friends of the Consortium
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS)
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Public Health
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
- Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation
- The Frank Stanley Beveridge Foundation, Inc.
- The Women’s Fund of Western Massachusetts
- Numerous community development block grants
- Foundation for Excellence in Mental Health Care
- Hope & Grace Fund